A college degree is rapidly becoming an essential demand for white-collar jobs. Therefore, Thompson River University is providing the Academic Excellence Awards.
The motive of the bursary is to support international students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
Wonderful opportunity for international students in Canada.
User Review( votes)
Thompson Rivers University is a public teaching and research university. It offers various undergraduate and graduate degrees and vocational training. It offers 140 on-campus programs and approximately 60 online or distance programs through the Open Learning division, including trades apprenticeships, vocational certificates and diplomas, bachelor’s and master’s degrees and law.
Why study at Thomson River University? They believe in the power of education to transform lives and need a multi-skilled team to deliver an engaging and quality learning experience for their students.
Application Deadline: May 1
- University or Organization: Thompson River University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- To be considered, students must have a minimum GPA of 86% (A) during last year of high school/college/university.
- Students must be at least 17 years old.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree programme at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Scanned copies of original/official transcripts (or certified copies) for all prior post-secondary studies must be included with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a previous degree certificate with excellent results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to meet minimum English language proficiency requirements for direct entry into academic programs.
Thompson River University will provide the educational fund to all deserving students to complete their education in Canada.