The Maastricht University is seeking outstanding candidates for the European University Institute Scholarship. Students who had accomplished their master’s degree and willing to take admission in the doctoral program are eligible to apply.
The purpose of the EUI scholarship is to provide monetary assistance to the students work on their dissertation at the Institute during a four-year Ph.D. programme.
Worthy opportunity to study in the Netherlands for the PhD programme.
User Review( votes)
Maastricht University (UM) is the most international university in the Netherlands and, with 16,300 students and 4,300 employees, is still growing. The university emerges for its imaginative instruction show, worldwide character and the multidisciplinary way to deal with research and training.
Why at Maastricht University? UM supports its students in setting goals and making effective plans for their future. They offer career counseling, internships, and practice-based learning environments, giving them ample opportunity to develop employability competencies.
- University or Organization: The European University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Tuition Fee
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 150 scholarships
- Nationality: Netherlands students
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Application Deadline: January 31 academic year
- Language: English and official languages
- Eligible Countries: Candidates who have Dutch nationality are permitted to apply for this grant.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Researchers from any subject area are qualified for this application .
- Eligibility Criteria: Scholars who have acquired their master’s degree are allowed to appeal for this grant.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Before applying for the opportunity , you have to take admission in a doctoral degree or master’s degree at the Maastricht University. Candidates who want to apply for this application are required to submit their application and all required documents via the interactive online application form which will be available on 1 November academic year.
- Supporting Documents: For being eligible for this application , applicants have to offer one or two page CV, degree transcript, and a copy of an identity document.
- Admission Requirements: For taking the advantage of this fellowship the scholars must have a master’s
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have demonstrable command of English (IELTS, TOEFL or Cambridge at C1 level) and in some cases one of the other official languages of the Institute (Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German or French).
- Deadline: Submit your application before 31 January of the year before the academic year that you wish to start.
- Benefit: The scholars will be awarded a monthly allowance for the period of three years, along with health care insurance, an annual travel allowance and coverage of the annual tuition fees.