Bard College Berlin is taking the initiative to educate students through its Eva-Sophie Séguin Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023.
This scheme will provide eligible candidates with fantastic perks that will help them pursue an undergraduate programme at the college.
Great offer for applicants in Germany.
User Review( votes)
Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education in Berlin, Germany. Founded in 1999 with the mission of restoring small-group seminar teaching and interdisciplinary undergraduate education in the liberal arts to the highest level of European education, Bard College Berlin is a private, non-profit institution of higher education.
Why should you choose Bard College Berlin? Bard’s student body is highly international and diverse in geography, culture, class, and economic background. Students interact with faculty in small English-language seminars. Bard places a premium on critical thinking, intellectual ambition, and creativity, and the connection between the classroom and the rest of life is a central feature.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by January 17, 2022
- University or Organization: Bard College Berlin
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor
- Award: Full-fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can take up BA programs offered at Bard.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Apply for admission to one of the BA programs
- Be at the top of their applicant pool
- Demonstrate financial need
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply through the Common Application or the Bard College Application System. Applicants must fill the financial statement form and submit it along with the other documents at the time of admission to apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Motivation Statement
- Graded writing sample
- Letter of recommendation
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: All applicants must hold a high school degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Applicants who are not native English speakers must provide proof of English proficiency at the C1 level according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Bard College will provide the selected students a full on-campus room and comprehensive board fee of the undertaken programme renewable up to 4 years.