Grab the fantastic opportunity by applying for the Eversheds Sutherland International Prize at the Queen’s University Belfast in the United Kingdom.
The educational award is available for deserving international students who want to undertake a postgraduate taught degree programme for the academic year 2021-2022.
International students will receive the get an award of £1,000 in the UK
User Review( votes)
Queen’s University Belfast, founded in 1845, is dedicated to welcoming students from all over the world and assisting them in achieving their goals. It provides students with a world-class education as well as leadership and citizenship training in a global community.
Why study at Queen’s University Belfast? Students benefit from the university’s superb instructional infrastructure. They will learn a variety of useful abilities that are required to work in today’s global workforce.
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021
- University: Queen’s University Belfast
- Department: School of Law
- Course Level: Postgraduate Taught
- Awards: £1,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate Taught degree in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- The award will be given to the student who is enrolled on the LLM International Business Law (including Placement) who achieved the highest overall mark in their undergraduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are recommended to apply for an approved course at Queen’s University Belfast before October 29, 2021. Only after successfully being enrolled in the programme, candidates will be eligible to send their application for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As supporting materials, you can provide the following: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: The minimum requirement to enrol in a master course at the university is a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide the IELTS Academic (both SELT and non-SELT), and TOEFL internet-based tests for direct admission to a postgraduate degree programme.
All eligible candidates will get financial aid of £1,000 during their studies for the academic year 2021/2022.