To help offset the financial burden of the university and ensure affordability for all, BFSU SolBridge International School of Business is now awarding a superb IBS Admission Scholarships.
This scholarship is available to bachelor and master degree aspirants who wish to study at SolBridge. Students will be entitled to receive full or partial tuition fee reduction or discount on the fee of the applied programme.
SolBridge International School of Business or International Business School of Beijing Foreign Studies University is a private nonprofit and is truly a progressive and highly integrated business education platform.
Why choose to study at SolBridge International School of Business? SolBridge offers students a pertinent and unique combination of subjects, addressing contemporary Chinese business concerns, Chinese culture, Asian values, and advanced Western and American business practice and management that encourage them to develop into responsible, ethical business leaders who solve contentious corporate issues with a strong practical and theoretical grounding and cultural sensitivity.
Application Deadline: 30th December 2021
- University or Organization: BFSU SolBridge International School of Business
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: All international countries’ students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor or master degree programmes taught at SolBridge are eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be successfully accepted into the applied degree programme at SolBridge.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants are required to apply online by registering on the application portal of the school. Students should fill the application form for the opportunity to apply.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport (photo page)
- Letters of recommendations
- Resume or CV
- Mark sheets or transcripts
- Statement of purpose
- Diploma or degree certificate
- 3 passport-sized photos
- Custody release form
- Admission Requirements: Students must hold academic transcripts and a CGPA of C+ or higher to get into SolBridge.
- Language Requirement: The applicants are required to attain minimum scores in the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL – 80
- TOEIC – 800
International students will receive a 10% to 100% tuition fee for the first year of the undertaken programme by the school under this application .