Do you know that Every Cloud Has a Silver Lining? Hence, here is the University of Central Lancashire helping you in your studies with the Excellence in Engineering Scholarships.
A fine opportunity to get an undergraduate degree in engineering in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Central Lancashire was founded in 1828 and granted its university status in 1992. It is a public university ranked 19th in the UK in terms of student numbers.
Why at the University of Central Lancashire? At UCLan, the participants have world-class education for its aspirants. It provides the best facilities in terms of education and accommodation with the award-winning teaching faculty.
- University or Organization: University of Central Lancashire
- Department: Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Email
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: Varies
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Foreign applicants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Participants can apply for BEng/MEng Aerospace Engineering, BEng/MEng Aerospace Engineering with Pilot Studies, BSc (Hons) Building Surveying, BEng (Hons) Building Services, and Sustainable Engineering, BEng/MEng Civil Engineering, BSc (Hons) Construction Project Management, BEng (Hons) Electrical and Electronic Engineering, BEng/MEng Electronic Engineering, BEng/MEng Energy Engineering, BEng/MEng Fire Engineering, BEng/MEng Mechanical Engineering, BEng/MEng Motorsports Engineering, BEng/MEng Oil and Gas Safety Engineering and, BEng/MEng Robotics Engineering at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants will not be able to any other bursaries, awards, or discounts.
How to Apply
- Before applying for the award, candidates are required to take admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, complete the grant application form and send it via email to [email protected]
- The university is generally asking for at least five passes at grade C or above.
- As per UK university requirement, all aspirants whose national language is not English are required to take the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The awards are valued at £5,000 per year and are available for a maximum of 3 years of study.