City, University of London is supporting Aviva to provide financial support for International students who are seeking an opportunity to study in the UK.
The Aviva award is activated for pursuing the postgraduate studies within the School of Health Sciences, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering and School of Arts and Social Sciences at the university.
A fine option to get a higher education with 20% of tuition fees waiver.
User Review( vote)
City, University of London was established as the Northampton Institute in 1894 and gained its university status in 1966. It is a public research university in the United Kingdom.
Why at City, University of London? The university provides excellent teaching facilities with exceptional research and accommodation support for its applicants.
- University or Organization: City University of London
- Department: School of Health Sciences, School of Mathematics, Computer Science and Engineering and School of Arts and Social Sciences.
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Covers 20% of overseas tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: July 31, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore, Taiwan, and Vietnam.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue their postgraduate studies with the given Schools at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Eligible countries participants must hold their country passport.
- The applicant, his/her parent, or his/her legal guardian, should be a current Aviva policyholder (the Sponsor), whose insurance policy is issued by Aviva-Cofco Life Insurance Co. Ltd.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy needs to be active at the time of application, and you will be required to provide your policy number on the application form.
- The applicant or Sponsor’s insurance policy should be issued by the Aviva Company in the same country as the applicant’s nationality.
- All policies are eligible except for insurance given for free or as a gift.
- Furthermore, please check the eligibility according to your country.
How to Apply
- The University is asking you to take admission in a postgraduate degree program within the available Schools at the university. After being enrolled, you can complete the online application form for the grant.
- Candidates must hold an undergraduate degree for study the postgraduate degree program at the university.
- Most importantly, if the applicant’s country language is not English then they will require taking the IELTS test and demonstrating their English language ability.
Benefits: The Aviva Award will cover 20% of overseas tuition fees for selected courses at the university.