These opportunities are awarded every year to applicants who intend to start a PhD, PhD Track or MPhil degree in the College of Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences in September 2020.
Nice offer for students to get financial support for PhD study in Ireland.
User Review( votes)
University College Cork – National University of Ireland, Cork is a constituent university of the National University of Ireland and located in Cork.
Why at University College Cork? As a student of University College Cork, you will enjoy high-class teaching; graduating with high-class degrees you have more opportunities to get excellent jobs.
- University or Organization: University College Cork
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD, PhD Track or MPhil degree
- Award: EU fee
- Access Mode: Online (electronically)
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: EU and non-EU
- The award can be taken in Ireland
- Application Deadline: May 1, 2020, 12 noon
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: EU and non-EU candidates are eligible to apply for the opportunity .
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Arts, Celtic Studies and Social Sciences.
- Eligibility Criteria: EU and non-EU students have at least Second Class Honours (Grade 1) or equivalent in their undergraduate or postgraduate degree and must have already applied for their chosen postgraduate course are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To participate in this application , applicants must download the application form and email the completed application form (one Word or PDF document) plus an academic transcript (one pdf document) to [email protected]
- Supporting Documents: As a part of the application applicants must submit an academic transcript.
- Admission Requirements: Before applying for the opportunity , applicants must apply in the University for their chosen Postgraduate Course.
- Language Requirement: English language requirements for candidates who do not speak English as their first language.
Benefits: Scholarships cover tuition fees of the EU and the tenable for the duration of the student’s chosen postgraduate course.