The Northumbria University is offering Dean’s Award Scholarship worth up to £1,000. The scholarship will be open to students who have applied to Northumbria Law School for either the full-time or part-time LPC or LLM LPC.
Legal Practice Course is designed to prepare students for training contracts in England and Wales, a simulated training contract application will be used as the selection method.
A valuable study program for applicants.
User Review( votes)
Northumbria University, officially the University of Northumbria at Newcastle, is a university located in Newcastle upon Tyne in the North East of England. A former polytechnic, it was established as one of the new universities in 1992.
The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
- Application Deadline: Closed
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing full-time or part-time LPC or LLM LPC programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of law.
- Scholarship Award: Northumbria University provides scholarships of up to £1,000 for selected applicants for the 2018 LPC and LLM LPC intakes
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Students from the UK are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply for the scheme you must:
Have applied via Law CABS to study the fulltime LPC/ LLM LPC at Northumbria University or applied directly to Northumbria University to study the part-time LPC/ LLM LPC at Northumbria University, commencing in September 2018, AND you must have selected Northumbria as either your first, second or third preference
- Be a self-funded student
- English Language Requirements: The candidate should have a very good command of the English language. Therefore, the application should be written in English.
How to Apply: Applications must be emailed via email.