At TU Delft a number of opportunities are available for excellent international applicants. Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence The studentships are financed by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen.
The program is available to pursue a postgraduate degree program. These are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Marvelous Scholarships at the Delft University of Technology.
User Review( votes)
The Foundation Justus & Louise van Effen was established with the aim of stimulating excellent international MSc students and financially supporting them in their wish to study at TU Delft.
Application Deadline: Closed
- International candidates can apply for this education.
- Excellent international applicants (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft’s MSc program.
- With a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum in the bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside The Netherlands.
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the education panel.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by email.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for admission, all required documents must be and your complete application must be submitted. You may apply for one MSc program only. Incomplete applications and applications submitted by mail or email will not be processed.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, students must be ready to submit the English language certificate, Upload two reference letters (in one PDF document, check admission requirements).
- Admission Requirements: To apply for the program applicants must have a previous degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must be able to demonstrate proficiency in English by means of an internationally recognized test, e. g. TOEFL, IELTS or the equivalent.
- Full tuition fees for a TU Delft MSc program based on the statutory fee or institutional rate, according to the registered nationality.
- Living expenses (€950 pm) for 2 years for EU/EFTA and Non-EU/EFTA holders. One- time standard payment for travel expenses.