The StuNed programme provides scholarships for Indonesian professionals and graduates wishing to study in the Netherlands, with the underlying objective of strengthening both human resources in Indonesia and Dutch-Indonesian relations.
The Leiden University was founded in 1575 and is one of Europe’s leading international research universities. It has seven faculties in the arts, humanities and sciences, spread over locations in Leiden and The Hague.
The University has over 6,700 staff members and 28,130 students. The motto of the University is ‘Presidium Libertatis’ – Bastion of Freedom.
- Application Deadline: January 6, 2019.
- Course Level: Scholarship is available to provide Postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioral Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON), African Studies Centre, International Institute for Asian Studies.
- Scholarship Award: Master program with:
– a maximum duration of 2 years.
– a clear relation to the StuNed objectives.
– a maximum tuition fee of € 20,000 per year.
- Number of Scholarships: Number not given.
- Nationality: The scholarship is available for Indonesian
- Scholarship can be taken in Netherland.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: The scholarship is available for Indonesian citizens.
- Entrance Requirements:
- You must be admitted to a Master’s program or the short course at Leiden University.
- Master’s program: You must be an Indonesian professional with at least two years of work experience OR a recent graduate with outstanding academic and non-academic achievements.
- Short course: You must be an Indonesian professional with at least two years of work experience.
- Your studies must have a clear relation to the Stuned underlying objective (see intro text)
How to Apply:
- All applicants must complete and submit the application form for consideration by the scholarship panel. The university will aim to inform all candidates if their application has been considered successful by the closing date. All unsuccessful candidates will be written to after this date.
- The University must support and validate your application for it to be considered by the scholarship panel.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility or are having difficulty applying, please contact the university’s international team by emailing.