Cannot afford to go to college? The North American University has established the Exceptional Merit Scholarships for international students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The North American University is exclusively offering this scholarship to international students only. The scholarship award value varies and is valid for one year of study. The award is renewable upon re-application. Selection will be done on the basis of merit and be awarded mostly towards the cost of the undertaken study.
Worthy offer for applicants in the USA.
User Review( votes)
North American University is a private and non-profit university in Stafford, Texas offering bachelor’s and master’s degree programs in Business Administration, Criminal Justice, Computer Science, and Education. The University was previously known as Texas Gulf Institute and was renamed North American University in the fall of 2013.
Why choose to study at the North American University? The North American University is highly committed to teaching excellence and student-centeredness. The university strives to provide an environment that promotes global cultural competency, personal growth and responsible citizenship. It also has wonderful student services to support student’s academic, social, and personal needs so they can enjoy a productive daily life at the College.
Application Deadline: The application process at the North American University is currently open. However, students must strongly follow programme-specific application deadlines, if any.
- University or Organization: North American University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from overseas countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for an undergraduate or graduate-level study programme offered at the North American University.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission on the application portal of the university. Students will be selected based on their admission applications
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of passport
- Copy of official transcripts
- Reference letters
- Proof of achievement letter
- Bank letter
- Admission Requirements: The applicants are required to meet the academic requirements of the university-specific to the programme for which they want to apply.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL – 79 IBT
- TOEFL PBT – 550
- TOEFL CBT – 213
- IELTS – 6.5
- Duolingo – 100
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) Academic – 53
- Cambridge English Advanced (CAE) – Overall score of 58 or Overall grade of C or above.
The North American University will provide the successfully selected international students with a scholarship for their undergraduate study costs.