As we know, MBA is being a good career option for younger’s. Because of this reason, De Montfort University is presenting the Executive MBA scholarships programs in the United Kingdom.
The main purpose of this educational bursary is to encourage high achieving international students for undertaking an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at DMU.
A valuable opportunity for those international participants who want to pursue an MBA degree in the UK
User Review( votes)
De Montfort University has enrollment over 22,000 candidates into its four faculties. It is a public university which was awarded a ‘Gold’ rating in the 2017 Teaching Excellence Framework, describing teaching as being “consistently outstanding”.
Why at De Montfort University? The university has the best award-winning teachers teaching applicants in the proper way. It provides conditional or unconditional support to their participants by scholarships, loans, or in many other ways.
- University or Organization: De Montfort University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: £5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Three grants are available
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: September 21, 2019
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Candidates from all over the world are invited to join the program.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The grant is available for pursuing an Executive MBA degree program within the Leicester Castle Business School at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Interested participants must have experience in a managerial / leadership role, including in an overseas setting, entrepreneurialism [and/or innovation], and also an experience of working in a complex environment and managing it through a period of change.
- Participants must be self-funded.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is to inform every student that before applying to the grant; they need to take admission in an MBA degree program at the university. After that for the award, they have to submit a curriculum vitae and a 500-word statement covering the following pints-
- How you meet the criteria above and why you should be awarded the program?
- How you would make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School and the other students on your course during your studies?
- How an Executive MBA gained at Leicester Castle Business School would benefit you in the future?
- Admission Requirements: An ideal candidate has a track record of academic excellence (such as 1st class honours, MSc/MA level qualification, PhD).
- Language Requirement: The participants are suggested to take the TOEFL or IELTS test for demonstrating the English language ability.
Benefits: The educational bursary will give an amount of £5,000 as a course fee reduction.