Grab the opportunity to get a scholarship in Australia. The University of Queensland is inviting you to take part in the UQ CSIRO Postgraduate International Scholarship Program in Australia.
Fab choice for aspirants from Australia and all over the world
User Review( vote)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher doctorate degrees and consistently ranked first for business administration, veterinary medicine, and life sciences.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university provides you advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: October 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Higher degree by research
- Award: $7,000 or $10,000 per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Australian and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Australia and all around the world
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Higher degree by research in Engineering and Computing, Science and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must have received an offer to commence a PhD program at an Australian university. Grants are available to those students who gain or expect to gain a Research Training Program scholarship (RTP) or equivalent university award (at UQ, the RTP is awarded under the UQGSS). In some circumstances, full scholarships may also be available.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this education award, aspirants are recommended to take admission to a higher degree by research at the University of Queensland. After taking affirmation, claimants can apply for the bursary through this website.
- Supporting Documents: You may be asked for a personal statement, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For being enrolled, candidates are required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Aspirants are needed to demonstrate that they have met our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: Successful applicants receive a top-up scholarship valued at $7,000 per year, plus a generous operating budget of $10,000 per year.