The University of Exeter’s College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences is proudly offering a fully-funded PhD Studentship for the session 2020/21.
The sponsorship will be awarded on the basis of merit for 3.5 years of full-time PhD study to commence in September 2020. UK and EU students are eligible to apply for this opportunity.
Golden chance to get financial support in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Established in 1955, the University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, United Kingdom. It offers undergraduate, masters and research level in a wide range of subjects across science, humanities and social sciences.
Why at the University of Exeter? While studying at this university, students have many options to gain career management skills and the possibility of work placements. Here, students can enjoy the cosmopolitan lifestyle.
Application Deadline: May 29, 2020
- University: University of Exeter
- Department: College of Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Fully-funded
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: UK and EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Engineering, Mathematics and Physical Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have obtained, or be about to obtain, a First or Upper Second Class UK Honours degree, or the equivalent qualifications gained outside the UK, in an appropriate area of science or technology.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants need to take admission to a PhD degree at the University of Exeter. After that, they can apply for this studentship.
- Supporting Documents: In the application process, you will be asked to upload several documents.
- Letter of application (outlining your academic interests, prior research experience, a project of choice and reasons for wishing to undertake the project).
- Transcript(s) giving full details of subjects studied and grades/marks obtained (this should be an interim transcript if you are still studying)
- Two references
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language you will need to have achieved at least 6.0 in IELTS and no less than 6.0 in any section by the start of the project. Alternative tests may be acceptable (see http://www.exeter.ac.uk/postgraduate/apply/english/).
The studentship programme will cover UK/EU tuition fees plus an annual tax-free stipend of at least £15,285 for 3.5 years full-time, or pro-rata for part-time study.