Take your skills to the next level with the help of Google Developer Africa program. The program is organized by the Pluralsight.
The program aims to support talented students to help them become professional developers with skills that can get them opportunities in their chosen field.
Amazing offer for students to get benefited in Zimbabwe.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 2004, Pluralsight, Inc. is a publicly held online education company that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers, IT administrators, and creative professionals through its website.
Why should you join this program? They believe everyone should have the opportunity to create progress through technology and develop the skills of tomorrow.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Pluralsight, Google, Andela
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Certificate
- Award: free, limited-time access
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Zimbabwe Students
- The award can be taken in Zimbabwe
- Eligible Countries: Zimbabwe
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Certificate course in Android, google cloud, mobile web.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Master in-demand Google developer skills with expert-authored Pluralsight content
- Receive support from the ALC program
- Qualify to receive a Google certification grant and take the related Google certification exam for free
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity , students have to complete onboarding survey using the same email used for registration.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and copy of national id card.
- Admission Requirements: For being considered, aspirants must have a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to demonstrate English language proficiency.
Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive free, limited-time access during the course.