150 Experience Sheffield The studentships are available for undergraduate students. The studentships are available to home/EU students.
The University of Sheffield awards is entirely funded by donations from alumni (former students) and friends of the University from around the world. EU students who meet all of the criteria listed above are welcome to apply for an Experience Sheffield Scholarship.
User Review( votes)
• Application Deadline: March 29, 2019
• Course Level: The studentships are available to study undergraduate program.
• Study Subject: The studentships are offered in diverse fields to help students in upgrading their education.
• Award: Scholarship worth £3,600 each.
• Nationality: The studentships are available to home/EU students.
• Number of Awards: 150 Experience Sheffield The studentships are available.
• The award can be taken in the UK
• Eligible Countries: Home/EU students are eligible to apply for these endowments,
• Entrance Requirement: Applicants must meet all of the criteria below to be eligible to apply:
Have a household income of £50,000 or less.
Received an academic offer to study a full-time, undergraduate course at the University of Sheffield starting in September 2019.
Be eligible to pay the home rate of fees.
How to Apply: If you receive an offer from the University you will be invited to apply for this application .