For providing financial support to the well-qualified Ghanaian students, the Students Financial Aid Office is offering EY CSR Scholarship at the University of Ghana.
The studentship is available for those eligible candidates who wish to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework in the field of Science (Physics, Chemistry), Technology, Engineering and Mathematics.
Worthy opportunity for Ghanaian students to get an undergraduate degree
User Review( votes)
The University of Ghana has several research institutions and centers for learning and research, including Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research. It produces the next generation of thought leaders to drive national development. It has appeared in several films and television advertisements.
Why at the University of Ghana? The university provides an education that challenges boundaries. Here candidates can take advantage of the latest digital technologies. Its postgraduate degree course will enable students to push the boundaries of current thinking and research.
Application Deadline: October 2, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Ghana
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Award: Academic, residential fees, stipend and feeding allowance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Ghanaian students
- The award can be taken in Ghana
- Eligible Countries: Aspirants from Ghana
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in Science (Physics, Chemistry), Technology, Engineering and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant must have to receive EY Ghana CSR award in a current year, Obtained a WASSCE aggregate of 15 or better. Claimants must be able to demonstrate limited family income and/or insufficient funds to cover most educational related expenses.
How to Apply
For collecting this educational bursary, seekers are demanded to be enrolled in the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of Ghana. After taking admission, aspirants can download and complete the award application form. The form should be sent to the Students Financial Aid Office (SFAO).
For being admitted to the undergraduate degree program, seekers are needed to maintain a Grade Point Average of (GPA) 3.0 or better. Applicants are also required to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach the required essays, a copy of your Academic Records (WASSCE grades/transcript downloaded) and all relevant documents.
- Language Requirement: All applicants are required to be a good command in English to study at UG.
Benefits: The studentship will cover academic, residential fees, stipend and feeding allowance.