Are looking the way to gain higher education in Biology? With International PhD Positionsin Plant Molecular Biology at Yale University, you can achieve your educational goal.
Wonderful opportunity to get a PhD degree at Yale University with a stipend, full tuition, and health insurance in the US.
User Review( votes)
Yale University was founded in 1701 and provides an outstanding environment to study plant biology. Yale plant facilities include 15 controlled environmental plant development rooms located in laboratory buildings.
Why at Yale University? Studying at Yale gives you a range of undergraduate, masters, and doctoral degrees option to build a successful career. Yale is committed to providing excellent education with world-class facilities and opportunities.
Application Deadline: December 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Yale University
- Department: Yale Graduate School of Medicine
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: A stipend of $36,550, full tuition, and health insurance
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD in Plant Molecular Biology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following:
- A Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) prior to matriculation at Yale.
- Students interested in plant sciences, quantitative biology, or life sciences
- International applicants encouraged to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this PhD opportunity, applicants must use the Yale Graduate School’s online application. Use institution code 3987 for submitting GRE and TOEFL scores.
International students should take care of this before applying.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide all the following: A statement of purpose, unofficial transcripts for each prior college or university attended, three letters of recommendation, GRE (optional) and TOEFL score.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must achieve 100 on the internet-based exam.
- Language Requirement: The TOEFL is required of all applicants whose native language is not English.
- All students receive a stipend ($36,550 in 2019-20), full tuition coverage, and health insurance.
- Students who get competitive outside awards such as NIH National Research Service Awards (NRSA) or NSF fellowships receive a stipend bonus of $4,000 (for a total stipend of $40,550 in 2019-20.
- The university will provide financial aid for students who are neither U.S. citizens nor U.S. Permanent Residents is very limited, and they are able to admit only a small fraction of our non-U.S. applicant pool.
- All students admitted to Biological and Biomedical Sciences (BBS), regardless of citizenship, receive full financial support from the university.