Facebook is offering Data Center Business Analyst MBA Internship in the USA. Applicant must have a bachelor’s degree in an analytical field (Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics) and Minimum of 2+ years of technical experience in an analytics environment are eligible to apply.
Excellent communication and analytical skills are a must. This position is part of the Infrastructure Data Center team and located in the Menlo Park office. This is an unpaid internship programme.
A fine internship!
User Review( votes)
- Field of Internship: Data Center Business Analysis. The Data Center Analytics team is seeking a technically minded business analyst to support data centre metrics creation and development.
- Course Level: Internship
- Internship Provider: Facebook
- An internship can be taken in USA (Menlo Park, CA)
To be eligible, applicants must:
- Pursuing an MBA degree
- Minimum of 2+ years of full-time experience in a business analytics environment with an emphasis on business management, strategy planning or capacity planning etc.
- Highly skilled in leveraging Excel to drive data-driven insights for the business
- Experience using data access tools and building dashboards using datasets and source
- Ability to obtain and maintain work authorization in the United States in 2018
Internship Open for International Students: International applicants are eligible to apply for this internship programme.
Is this paid internship? This is an unpaid internship programme.
How to Apply:
The mode of application is online.
- Work cross-functionally to define the problem statement, collect data, build analytical models and make recommendations
- Perform financial, statistical, and qualitative data analysis on data centre supply strategies.
- Build performance dashboards and visualizations to highlight trends, and develop insights
- Create quantitative models reporting business trends across the data centre space, automate data collection, develop and maintain analytical models, and generate reports and dashboards that measure the performance of Facebook’s data centres
- Develop best practices for reporting, analytics, and generation of key metrics
- Work with the data center teams and various stakeholders to create the relevant metrics for measuring and monitoring the business
- Leverage tools like Excel, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, R, PHP, Python to drive efficient analytics reporting on extremely large and vast data set
- Analyze data to identify trends that drive data-based decision making for the business
- Lead and support various ad hoc projects, as needed, in support of Facebook’s data centre strategy
Internship Application Deadline: Ongoing