The Faculty of Graduate Studies of Mahidol University is inviting applicants for its Research Grants Programme. These grants are available for Thai students to conduct their research in abroad.
The Faculty of Graduate Studies aims to provide grants to support graduate students in presenting their own academic research in Thailand.
User Review( votes)
Mahidol University (MU), an autonomous research institution in Thailand. It has been recognized as the country’s fourth public university.
Course Level: These grants are available to pursue the research programme.
Study Subject: These grants are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Award: These grants will cover the followings:
- Asia up to 15,000 – 30,000 for each
- Australia up to 30,000 – 35,000 for each
- Europe up to 45,000 for each
- Africa up to 50,000 for each
- America up to 50,000 for each
Numbers of Scholarships: Not known
The award can be taken in Asia, Australia, Europe, Africa and the USA
Eligibility: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- An applicant must be a master or doctoral student of Mahidol University. He/she must have been invited to present his/her research in an international academic conference/seminar while he/she is studying.
- An applicant who is a master student must be studying in Plan A only. His/her thesis proposal must have already been approved and the thesis committee must have been officially appointed. An applicant who is a doctoral student needs to pass the Qualifying Examination, and must not be a student under the Royal Golden Jubilee Scholarship (RGJ).
- An applicant must not have previously received this application from the Faculty of Graduate Studies, Mahidol University to present his/her research in the 2 prior fiscal years (2012-2013).
- The name of the applicant has to be listed as the first author in the presentation abstract. The name “Mahidol University” must be written after the names of the presenters.
- Moreover, the applicant’s presentation must prominently display the Mahidol University emblem (in both oral and poster presentations).
- If an applicant has received any scholarship or scholarships from other financial sources for this presentation, he/she must specify all scholarship titles in the application form for the committee’s consideration.
- If the Faculty of Graduate Studies later finds that an applicant cannot fulfil all stated qualifications, the program can be terminated and the Faculty has the right to demand reimbursement from the applicant.
Nationality: Thai applicants are eligible for these grants.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be a master or doctoral student.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must be proficient in English.
How to Apply: Applicants can apply by post.
Application Deadline: The application is open throughout the year.