Macquarie University is offering International College Scholarships in Australia. Scholarships are awarded in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, Media and Arts.
The Macquarie University is a public research university based in Sydney, Australia, in the suburb of Macquarie Park. Founded in 1964 by the New South Wales Government, it was the third university to be established in the metropolitan area of Sydney.
An excellent opportunity for International candidates.
User Review( votes)
- Application Deadline: Check Back Next Year
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing Arts Stream of Standard Foundation programs, Science and Engineering Streams of Standard Foundation programs, Arts Stream of Intensive programs, Science and Engineering Streams of Intensive programs, Diploma of Media and Communications, Diploma of Engineering and Diploma of Information Technology.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the area of Science, Technology, Engineering, Media and Arts.
- Scholarship Award: Under this scholarship, Macquarie University International College will provide AU$3,000 to each successful student, which will be a once-off payment applied towards the student’s college tuition fee.
- Number of Scholarships: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be an international student.
- Have met the Macquarie University International College’s academic requirements for the course and hold a full offer of admission by the application deadline for one of the following programs:
- Arts Stream of Standard Foundation programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Standard Foundation programs
- Arts Stream of Intensive programs
- Science and Engineering Streams of Intensive programs
- Diploma of Media and Communications
- Diploma of Engineering
- Diploma of Information Technology
- Commence study in 2018 or 2019 MUIC Terms as per your offer letter. Commencement may not be deferred.
- Have applied for a course which has a full-time study load.
You are not eligible if::
- You are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency of Australia.
- You are currently enrolled at Macquarie University International College or Macquarie University.
- You have completed the same level or a higher level of study previously.
- You are in receipt of another equivalent or major award or scholarship from Macquarie University or Macquarie University International College.
- You are a Study Abroad or an Exchange student coming to Macquarie University.
- You are enrolled at Macquarie City Campus or SIBT.
- You withdraw from your program before completion. (If you withdraw from the awarded program before completion, you may be required to repay any scholarship previously awarded to you during your study period at Macquarie University based on the outcome as decided by the scholarships and grants committee.)
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply:
1. Please applying for a pathway course. Once your course application has been processed, you will receive a Macquarie University Student Number which is compulsory to submit the online scholarship application form.
2. Applicants must complete an online scholarship application form and type “MUIC” in the Scholarship Name field.