The Faculty of Medicine is offering scholarships for UK, EU and international students in the UK. These scholarships are available for students starting full-time master’s programmes in October 2020.
Imperial College London is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom. Its founder, Prince Albert, envisioned a cultural area composed of the Victoria and Albert Museum, Natural History Museum, Science Museum, Royal Albert Hall, and the Imperial Institute.
A fine program for students in the UK.
User Review( votes)
Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing master’s programmes.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the Faculty of Medicine.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarships cover tuition fee of the programme.
- Scholarship can be taken in the UK
These awards are open to all students who make an application to the Faculty of Medicine by 28 April 2020 for admission to study for a full-time or part-time Master’s programme (or PG Cert for a course where that is the only route to the higher degree) at Imperial College London, starting in October 2020.
Nationality: UK, EU and international students are eligible to apply for these scholarships.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to be considered for the Scholarships, potential candidates will need to do both of the following:
- Apply for a place on a Master’s programme run by the Faculty of Medicine
- Complete the Master’s Scholarships online application form
- The form will need to be completed in a single session, so please have the following information prepared:
- Personal statement (not more than 1,000 words)
- Details of qualifications, achievements, awards, relevant experience and publications (you will need to enter this information into the online form as we are unable to accept transcripts)
- The title/s of the programme/s which you have applied for
- English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
- Dean’s Master’s Scholarship: Scholarships of £10,000 available for applicants to study a Master’s programme
- Dr Jean Alero Thomas Scholarship: Scholarships covering the full tuition fee for Home and EU students
Application Deadline: The application deadline is April 28, 2020.