The University of Ottawa is proud to welcome students from across the world to apply for the Faculty of Arts Dean’s Merit International Scholarship. The program is available for the academic year 2021-2022.
The educational award supports talented students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the Faculty of Arts in Canada.
An awesome chance for international students to study an undergraduate program in Canada.
User Review( votes)
The University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It provides its 40,000 students and 5,500 employees with a dynamic and stimulating environment where research and knowledge are fundamental to all aspects of university life.
Why at the University of Ottawa? The University offers high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Arts
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $4,000 ($1,000 per year)
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 10
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in the field of Arts.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , students must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: Applicant must have a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 9.00 or higher at the end of a term (with at least 24 units).
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency. For more information go through the English language requirements page.
The Faculty of Arts awards 10 of these renewable financial aids, each valued at a total of $4,000 for the academic year 2021-2022.