Brunel University London is currently accepting applications for the PhD International Studentship in Sustainability Assessment and Circularity Modelling of a new advanced biofuel production scheme. The program is open for the UK and EU students.
The funding program assists excellent students who wish to commence PhD degree programs at the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering in the United Kingdom.
Nice offer for UK and EU students to get financial support in the United Kingdom.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 1966, Brunel University London is a well-known university famous for excellence in research and high-quality education. It is organized into three colleges and three major research institutes and ranked as the 93rd best university worldwide in the field of engineering and technology.
Why Study at Brunel University London? To support students with their academic, personal, and social life, Brunel provides then with a variety of courses, degree programs, educational opportunities, and facilities.
Application Deadline: June 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: £17.009
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: UK/EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK and EU
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in the field of Environmental Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Process Engineering, Industrial Engineering and Environmental Sciences.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Will have or expected to receive the first degree at 2:1 (65%) or above in areas given above.
- An MSc degree is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous industrial experience and/or national or international scientific awards will also be advantageous.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the PhD degree program at Brunel University London. After that, candidates must email all of the following documents to Evina.Katsou-at-brunel.ac.uk and cedps?pgr?office-at-brunel.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit an up?to?date CV, single A4 page, single?spaced personal statement setting out why you are interested in undertaking this project, degree certificates, and transcripts.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Students must provide evidence of your English language capability to IELTS 6.5 or equivalent, if appropriate.
The studentships are for a period of 3 years and successful applicants from the UK/EU will receive an annual stipend of £17.009 (tax-free) plus payment of their full-time Home/EU tuition fees.