Get financial support to start your academic journey in Canada. The University of Ottawa is giving an opportunity to apply for the Faculty of Engineering Dean’s Merit International funding for the session 2021/2022.
The funding program supports international students who want to commence undergraduate degree coursework at the Faculty of Engineering.
Founded in 1848, the University of Ottawa is the largest bilingual research university in Canada that offers a wide range of academic programs. It provides high-quality learning, teaching, and research spaces to better meet the needs of students, academics, and researchers.
Why study at the University of Ottawa? The University of Ottawa offers an education that leads you to the next level by engaging in paid, professional, career-related, employment opportunities specific to your discipline. Here you can get an opportunity for growth, achievement, and reward to ultimately help you to reach your potential.
Application Deadline: August 1, 2021
- University or Organization: University of Ottawa
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $5,000 & $4,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 35
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate program in the field of Engineering.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must have to meet the following criteria:
- Must have a previous year degree.
- Have a minimum admission average of 90-94.9% and a maximum of 95-100%.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity , applicants must take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the University of Ottawa. After getting enrolled, all applications must be submitted online.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts with their applications.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check the admission requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language requirements in order to be able to study at the university.
The Faculty of Engineering awards 35 of these endowments to students with an admission average between 95-100% ($5,000) or between 90-94.9% ($4,000).