The Faculty of Engineering at University of Sydney is pleased to announce the Research Support International Scholarships. The position is designed for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship will be awarded to study enrolled in a PhD programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney. The applicants can be international or domestic students who have applied and have received an admission offer for the applied programme. The scholarship award consists of a stipend allowance for a period of 3.5 years.
Nice offer to receive higher studies in Australia
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a public research university also known as Sydney University. The university was founded in 1850 and is termed the oldest university in Australia and is one of the country’s six sandstone universities, which is also ranking 41st in QS World University Rankings 2023.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? Believing in education for all and leadership that improves lives in all of the communities that they serve, the University of Sydney shows its commitment to excellence and transforming the culture in a way everyone can thrive.
Application Deadline: The scholarship application process is ongoing. All interested students are suggested to apply as soon as possible.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Engineering
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Stipend
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All international and Australian national students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Students can apply for PhD or Master’s by Research programmes offered at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have an unconditional offer of admission for full-time enrolment in a PhD program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students who are interested to apply for this PhD scholarship are first required to apply for admission on the university portal. All eligible students who have received an admission offer will be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- English language results
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates (testamurs)
- Scholarship documentation
- Marriage/change of name certificate
- Admission Requirements: The students must meet the requirements to join a PhD programme at the Faculty of Engineering at the University of Sydney.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
The scholarship winners selected by the University of Sydney will be awarded a stipend allowance equivalent to the University of Sydney’s Research Training Program (RTP) stipend rate for a period of 3.5 years of study.