The Faculty of Health & Social Sciences Executive Dean’s award is available to any international or EU postgraduate applicant for a full-time taught course run by this faculty, who can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relating to their course.
All of the awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50% and if you’re successful, you’ll be notified within one month of the closing date for applications.
User Review( votes)
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academic excellence in international & EU students commencing postgraduate study in Faculty of Health & Social Sciences at Bournemouth University.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2019
- Course Level: The studentships are available for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course.
- Award: The awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50%
- Number of Awards: The Number of Awards is three.
- Nationality: award is available to any international or EU Student.
- The award can be taken in UK
- Eligible Countries: award is available to any international or EU Student.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply, you must:
Be an international & EU Student.
Respect the internal deadline to apply for admission to your intended program of study. Contact the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (or its equivalent) for more detailed information.
Commence a new course of study in 2019.Satisfy all admission requirements and accept your admission offer.
The applicant for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course who qualifies as ‘overseas’ and EU for fee purposes.
You will need to have a minimum of an upper second-class Honors degree (2i) or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online by clicking the button below and completing the application form.