The Faculty of Health & Social Sciences Executive Dean’s Scholarship is available to any international or EU postgraduate applicant for a full-time taught course run by this faculty, who can demonstrate an outstanding academic profile relating to their course.
All of the awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50% and if you’re successful, you’ll be notified within one month of the closing date for applications.
The purpose of The grant is to encourage and support academic excellence in international & EU students commencing postgraduate study in the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences at Bournemouth University.
Bournemouth University vision is to be recognised worldwide as a leading university for inspiring learning, advancing knowledge and enriching society through the fusion of education, research and practice.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available for the postgraduate degree program.
- Study Subject: The studentships are available for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course.
- Award: The awards are made in the form of a tuition fee reduction, to the value of 50%
- Number of Awards: The Number of Awards is three.
- Nationality: Scholarship is available to any international or EU Student.
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Scholarship is available to any international or EU Student.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible to apply, you must:
Be an international & EU Student.
Respect the internal deadline to apply for admission to your intended program of study. Contact the Faculty of Health & Social Sciences (or its equivalent) for more detailed information.
Commence a new course of study in 2020. Satisfy all admission requirements and accept your admission offer.
The applicant for a Faculty of Health & Social Science’s postgraduate course who qualifies as ‘overseas’ and EU for fee purposes.
You will need to have a minimum of an upper second-class Honors degree (2i) or equivalent.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply: Apply online by completing the application form. Applications with no application reference will not be considered.
Note: If you are submitting an application prior to receiving your final results, please include a predicted grade and any unit marks to help us make an assessment.