The Western Sydney University is inviting applications for international scholarships for students enrolling in postgraduate coursework programs. This scholarship is available for new international students.
Western Sydney University has been named one of the world’s top 400 universities in the prestigious Shanghai Ranking’s Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Great opportunity for new international students to get a Postgraduate degree in Australia.
User Review( votes)
International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship. International students are required to have genuine access to sufficient funds while studying in Australia.
- Applications Deadline: Currently opened until filled.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to study Postgraduate coursework programs.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study all CRICOS registered 1, 1.5 or 2-year postgraduate coursework degree (excluding higher degree research).
- Awards: Upto
- Nationality: This scholarship is available for new international students.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: This scholarship is available for new international students.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following criteria:
New international students intending to commence a postgraduate coursework program at Western Sydney University in 2021.
Awards are granted on the basis of academic merit.
- Be an international student with a Higher Education Sector Visa (Subclass 500)
- Commence a new course of study in 2021
- Have received an unconditional offer of admission to Western Sydney University
- Satisfy all admission requirements and accept their admission offer
- Meet the academic requirement for the scholarship in their most recent completed tertiary qualification recognized by Western Sydney University as follows:
Are a citizen of Australia or New Zealand, or hold permanent residency in AustraliaApplicants are not eligible if they:
- Are a citizen of the People’s Republic of China
- Are a study abroad or an exchange student coming to the University
- Are currently enrolled at Western Sydney University and apply for a scholarship for their existing course of study
- Do not submit a fully completed application and/or acceptance
- Are applying to study a program located at Sydney City campus
- Have been granted more than 80 credit points advanced standing
- Study less than 80 credit points to complete the course
- Have been awarded another scholarship by the University or another organization that covers the cost of the tuition fees (fully or partially) to study at Western Sydney University
- Are enrolling in a higher degree research program e.g. PhD.
- How to Apply: No application is necessary. All new applications for admission will be automatically considered for a scholarship. If you are successful, your scholarship offer will be outlined in your offer of admission letter.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
Western Sydney University will provide the tuition-fees in the following manner:
- $6,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years) or
- $3,000 per year contribution to tuition fees (up to a maximum two years)