Yearning to get higher education in New Zealand? Here, you have an admirable opportunity to apply for the Faculty of Law International Students LLM Fee Scholarship.
Administrated by the Victoria University of Wellington, the grant is open for the brilliant aspirants from all around the world to pursue the postgraduate degree coursework at the university.
Worthy opportunity for international students to get an education in New Zealand
User Review( votes)
Victoria University of Wellington had the highest average research grade in New Zealand. It offers a broad range of other courses and well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities.
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? While studying at this university, candidates will be pushed to think independently and inspired to succeed. Here students can share their experiences and be part of its diverse and friendly community in the vibrant capital.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: $5,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies number of awards are available
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from all over the globe
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the faculty of Law
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this bursary, the applicant must have a good academic record and show financial need. Claimants must be full fee-paying international students and may not be employed as full-time members of staff at Victoria University of Wellington or any other university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Eligible candidates can apply for the bursary after taking full-time enrollment in the postgraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington. After being accepted at the university, aspirants can complete the award applications which will be available after their enrollment.
- Supporting Documents: Any required supporting documentation including references must also be received by the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
- Admission Requirements: To apply and enrol for postgraduate study you need to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants need to provide evidence of competence in English.
Benefits: The bursary will be awarded worth up to $5,000.
Application Deadline: Applications can be made up to one month prior to the commencement of study. A completed online application must be submitted by 4.30 pm on the closing date.