Are you interested in applying for funding to help your study in Australia? Monash University is providing Faculty of Law Masters International Scholarship to the high achieving international candidates.
The program is open to give financial support to commencing students, who enroll full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
User Review( votes)
Monash University is the second oldest university in the State of Victoria. As a young university, the outlook of this university is progressive and optimistic. It has ranked in the top ten percent of universities globally for subject-specific performance, in the QS World University Rankings.
Why at Monash University– At this university, candidates can earn benefit from the extra choices that come with studying at Australia’s largest university. It has more courses, more study options, more research projects which will give the student a broader education that will set them apart from their peers.
Application Deadline: Closed
- University or Organization: Monash University
- Department: Faculty of Law
- Course Level: Masters course
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship will be awarded worth up to 20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Award: Varies
- Nationality: International
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
Eligibility for the Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is available to study master’s degree program in the field of Law.
- Eligibility Criteria: The applicant must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- To be eligible for the scholarship, the applicant must be an international student. Candidate must be intending to enroll in the Master of Laws full-time as a Monash student, attending the Monash Law City Campus.
- Applicant must achieve in the top 5% of their previous studies or demonstrated outstanding achievement in a combination of their studies. Applicants will be assessed on their entire academic record, with a distinction average (or equivalent) preferred.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, the applicant must submit a scholarship application form to the university.
- Supporting Documents: When submitting your online application, provide original or certified academic documentation, including academic transcripts, graduation certificates, and grading scales
- Admission Requirements: To study an undergraduate or postgraduate course at Monash, you must satisfy their entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Applicant must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Benefits: Each successful scholar will receive the amount worth up to $20,000.