If you are a UK & EU student seeking opportunities to study in the UK then you’ll be pleased to know that the DHL UK Foundation Undergraduate The studentships are available.
User Review( votes)
Located in the UK, University of Edinburgh is the sixth oldest university in the English-speaking world. It is one of the world’s top universities, consistently ranked 18th in the 2019 QS World University Rankings. It has an international reputation for innovative research across a wide range of disciplines.
Why at the University of Edinburgh– The university provides a range of support for students. The award-winning Careers Service of this university offers practical advice and support to help the candidates to achieve their career goals. It offers many opportunities for candidates to develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence.
- University or Organization: University of Edinburgh
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree program
- Award: £2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 15 opportunities are awarded
- Nationality: The studentships are available to the UK & EU students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- Language: English and official at home
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of the UK & EU are eligible to apply for these endowments.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The studentships are available to pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics. List of eligible Programs with UCAS code 2019
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for the opportunity s, the applicant must be UK or EU citizens, who are accepted for admission on a full-time basis for undergraduate study in one of the following eligible programs within Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM) at the University of Edinburgh.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the opportunity , the applicants must take admission at the university in their desire degree and subject area. Applicants can submit the online application form, which can be accessed via MyEd web-based information portal at https://www.myed.ed.ac.uk
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit an official academic transcript, Academic reference, External reference, Resume/CV, Personal statement: A 500-word essay on why you would like to participate in the programme, and Valid English language certificate
- Admission Requirements: To be considered for the opportunity s, the applicant must meet the undergraduate entry requirements by country home and submit their documents according to the programme.
- Language Requirement: All applicants to the University will be asked to demonstrate a level of English language competency, regardless of their nationality or country of residence. English language requirements vary between degree programme. If you require a Tier 4 visa to study in the UK, the English qualification that you use for admissions purposes to undergraduate degree level study at the University of Edinburgh.
- Benefits: The financial aid positions will cover an annual maintenance allowance of £2,000 and are tenable for the duration of the program of study.