Are you an international student aspiring to pursue any degree courses abroad? If yes, then you can apply for the Faculty of Liberal Arts and Professional Studies International Student Entrance Scholarship which is provided by York University.
Valuable opportunity for international studnets.
User Review( votes)
The University of York is a collegiate plate glass research university, located in the city of York, England. A member of the Russell Group, they are committed to strengthening our position as one of the world’s premier institutions for inspirational and life-changing research.
Why study at the University of York – At the university, the Career Center will help in contacting employers and alumni to help connect with various programs, services and events, custom recruitment strategies, internship programs, career fairs, recruitment sessions, and employers and alumni provide you.
Application Deadline: 15 January 2021
University or Organization: University of York
Course Level: Any degree course
Award: 2000 – 3000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Varies
Nationality: International students
The award can be taken in Canada
Eligible Countries: International students can apply for this application
Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any degree subject offered by the university.
Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must be
- International students are eligible to apply for this study grant.
- Eligible candidates with a GPA between 90% or higher.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, aspirants are recommended to take admission at the university. After being registered, many of the awards simply require that you fill out the Student Financial Profile (SFP)for the current session.
- Supporting Documents: As part of the application, you need to submit all previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, claimants are needed to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirements: Applicants must be able to demonstrate a good command of the English language for the opportunity .
- Eligible candidates with a GPA between 90% to 94.9% will receive $2,000;
- Candidates with a GPA of 95% or higher will receive $3000.