The University of Sydney has organized a scholarship program for overseas, interstate, rural, or remote NSW students applying for an Honours degree at the Faculty of Science. The Faculty of Science Honours Relocation Scholarships are open to applications for the academic year 2023-2024.
The scholarship encourages students who have demonstrated academic excellence to enroll in an honors program at the Faculty of Science. This scholarship award is valued at $6000 and is tenable for one year.
Nice offer to study in Australia with financial support.
User Review( votes)
The University of Sydney is a general research institute rated 38th in QS Global World Rankings and 27th in Best Global Universities and the most senior university in Sydney, Australia. As one of the nation’s six sandstone universities, it is one of the finest universities in Australia, always rated in the top 50 universities worldwide.
Why choose to study at the University of Sydney? The University of Sydney has Australia’s largest student mobility program. It has partnered with over 250 universities in over 40 countries so that students can combine study and travel and set themselves up for an international career. Sydney is the most famous city in Australia and the home of many world-famous attractions. You’ll get many opportunities to go out and explore the city.
Application Deadline: 31 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Sydney
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Honours degree
- Award: $6000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from overseas, interstate, rural, or remote NSW can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in Faculty of Science Honours degree in any subjects offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Candidates must be commencing honors students enrolling full-time.
- They have completed their undergraduate degree at a university overseas, interstate, or in rural or remote NSW.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required to apply for admission via the official online portal of the university. Candidates interested in applying for the scholarship must submit a scholarship application form.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Course-specific documents
- Personal statement
- Academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Scholarship documentation
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for an Honours degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The University of Sydney will provide a scholarship valued at $6000, and it is tenable for one year only.