Grants always appreciate a candidate’s educational progress in academic programs. Keeping this in mind, the University of Queensland provides the PhD Scholarship in Automated Penetration Testing using Improve Deep Reinforcement Learning Techniques. The opportunity is open for excellent home and international students who want to make their future bright.
The scholarship program assists PhD students who have demonstrated academic ability. The scholarship value is $32,192 per annum (2023 rate), with an indexed annual living stipend and Tuition fees. The program is open for sessions 2023-2024.
Nice offer to study in Australia.
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is Australia’s oldest general research university, Founded in 1909. The University of Queensland is ranked second nationally by excellence in research and equal to second in Australia. It offers associate, bachelor, master, doctoral, and higher-decorate degrees to students worldwide. It is committed to providing high-quality research-led education and a teaching climate.
Why study at the University of Queensland? The university has an all-around priority on teaching superiority and gives students extra national teaching prizes. During their studies at this institute, students will be challenged and encouraged. Here students will get a challenging and inspirational education during their study time. UQ delivers complete support services and orientation programs so that you can enjoy the best possible study experience.
Application Deadline: 16 January 2023.
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: Computer science and IT
- Course Level: Postgraduate research (HDR)
- Award: $32,192 per annum
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: May vary
- Nationality: Domestic, International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Domestic or International are eligible to apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The award is available for the PhD degree in Computer science, and IT subjects offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidate must have a Master of Philosophy or another research master’s degree.
- Bachelor’s degree from an approved university with at least honors class IIA or equivalent; or
- Coursework master’s degree with an overall grade point average of 5.65on the 7-point UQ scale, which includes relevant research experience approved by the dean; or
- Postgraduate degree (at least one year full-time or equivalent) with an overall grade point average of 5 on the 7-point UQ scale, together with demonstrated research experience equivalent to honors class IIA, will be considered on a case-by-case basis; or
- Bachelor’s degree plus at least two years of relevant research experience, including research publications.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates can apply for this scholarship when they submit an application for a Doctor of Philosophy (PhD). After that, applicants should Email documents to Associate Professor Dan Kim (mailto:[email protected]).
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Cover letter
- Academic transcript/s
- Evidence for meeting UQ’s English language proficiency requirements TOEFL, IELTS
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the university requirements for a postgraduate degree.
- Language Requirement: Students must verify their English proficiency by completing their English proficiency requirements.
The UQ will provide a $32,192 annually (2023 rate), indexed annual Living stipend, and Tuition fees.