If you wish to progress your career in Sciences and Mathematics then you have a lucky chance to apply for the Faculty of Science Postgraduate Writing-Up Award at the University of Melbourne.
Golden chance for international students in Canada.
User Review( vote)
As Australia’s second-oldest university, the University of Melbourne is the world’s leading universities. It has a graduate-focused teaching profile and a much-strengthened sense of connection. It offers academic, sporting and cultural programs and highly 32nd globally in Times Higher Education.
Why study at the University of Melbourne? The university creates a world-class working environment for students. Here candidates can be developing their skills and experience while study. It prepares you for your future through work experience, mentoring and networking.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is December 31, 2022
- Eligible Countries: Australian and international student
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree coursework in Sciences and Mathematics
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must be a graduate student and have to submit their thesis for examination within three years and 10 months (FTE) candidature period and be awaiting the examination result.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Interested applicants can apply for this education award when they will receive an offer of a place on full-time postgraduate coursework at the university. After taking the confirmation, claimants can submit the bursary application form.
- Supporting Documents: The petitioner needs to submit the writing-up proposed, a draft of the article and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates need to have undertaken a significant research project or thesis in previous university-level studies.
- Language Requirement: You must have to provide formal documentary evidence of English language proficiency per the stated requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will be awarded worth up to $5000 over three months.