What are you doing to grow your career for tomorrow? Are you thinking about funding your studies? You can apply for the AUC Liberal Arts Undergraduate Scholarship at the American University in Cairo.
An excellent opportunity to get full tuition for undergraduate study.
User Review( votes)
The American University in Cairo is a leading English-language institution of higher education of the Arab world. It gives graduates globally recognized professional community-based education. It also offers exceptional liberal arts and professional education in a cross-cultural environment.
Why at the American University in Cairo? AUC inspire students to think gravely and examine their role in the world. It offers community-based learning classes and diverse extracurricular activities. It provides students with an educational experience that will reinforce their linguistic competencies.
Application Deadline: June 13, 2019
- Eligible Countries: Citizens from Egypt and the United State
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate coursework in anthropology, arts, Arab and Islamic civilizations, Egyptology, English and comparative literature, history, psychology, philosophy, political science, and sociology.
- Admissible Criteria: The applicant must demonstrate outstanding academic qualifications (achieve a minimum score of 95% in the science section and 90 % in the arts section in Thanaweya Amma. Candidate must demonstrate financial need and must be interested in majoring in one of the described fields of study at AUC.
How to Apply
- How to apply: For achieving this grant, aspirants are recommended to take admission in undergraduate coursework at AUC. After receiving an acceptance for admission, candidates can complete an online application for the bursary through Banner Self-Service.
- Supporting Documents: Students are requested to upload the personal statement, letter of motivation, transcript, and resume.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates, who want to enroll in an undergraduate degree program, need to meet the admission requirements.
- Language Requirement: All applicants must have to pass either the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) with a minimum band score of 6 and writing the score of 6 or the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) with a minimum total score of 76 and writing score of 20.
The award will cover the partial and full undergraduate course fee of the applicants.