Focus on your goals and do hard work for it. In this process, the University of Strathclyde is helping you with the Faculty of Science Undergraduate Elite Scholarships programs in the United Kingdom.
There are 50 bursaries available for all high achieving international applicants who want to undertake a bachelor’s degree program within the Faculty of Science at the university.
A fine offer for international students to get an award for undergraduate study in the UK.
User Review( votes)
The University of Strathclyde was founded in 1796 and received its university status by Royal Charter in 1964. It is a public research university and also known as the UK’s first technological university.
Why at the University of Strathclyde? At the university, the participants will get many opportunities for enhancing their talent and developing communication skills with a variety of discipline and teaching excellence.
- University or Organization: The University of Strathclyde
- Department: Faculty of Science
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 50
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Application Deadline: 31 July 2020
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Participants from all over the world are eligible.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: They can pursue an undergraduate degree program in the field of Chemistry, Computer and information sciences, Mathematics and Statistics, Pharmacy and biomedical sciences, Physics, Forensic science at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: Be available to commence their academic studies in the UK by the start of the academic year in September/October.
- Hold an offer of study on a course at the University of Strathclyde.
- Be paying full international fees.
How to Apply
How to Apply: The candidates must enrol in a bachelor’s degree program at the university. After that, the participants can submit the online application form for the grant.
- Supporting Documents: The university will ask you to submit a copy of transcripts, passport, curriculum vitae, and language ability proof.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have excellent grades from High School.
- Language Requirement: The candidates have to demonstrate the English language ability through the TOEFL or IELTS test.
Benefits: The bursary will provide an amount of £2000 per year towards the cost of the tuition fee.