Looking for a career that highlights your unique skills? Here is an opportunity for you. The University of Queensland is offering UQ Future Students Postgraduate funding for Indian Students in Australia.
The award is available for high achieving Indian students who want to study the postgraduate degree coursework in Semester 1, 2020.
Excellent opportunity for Indian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Queensland is considered to be one of Australia’s leading universities and is ranked as one of the most reputable universities in the world. It is a founding member of online higher education consortium edX.
Why at the University of Queensland? The university provides advice and a range of services to empower you with the skills and knowledge to plan for your future career and successfully transition from student into professional.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Masters degree
- Award: A$10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: Indian students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Indian students
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Masters degree in all subjects
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this fund, the applicant has completed undergraduate studies at a university in India and achieved a minimum grade equivalent to a UQ Grade Point Average of 6 (on a 7 point UQ scale). Note the GPA on your transcript may be recalculated in line with our policies.
- Candidates must have applied to UQ to undertake coursework postgraduate studies in a non-quota program and have either accepted or received an unconditional offer to commence in Semester 1, 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this studentship, then you are needed to take affirmation in the postgraduate degree coursework at the university. After taking admission, seekers will be automatically considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants need to attach the educational certificate, personal statement, and a CV.
- Admission Requirements: For enrolling in the master’s degree, claimants must have to meet the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: All applicants have to meet our English language proficiency (ELP) requirements.
Benefits: The studentship will provide an amount worth up to A$10,000 as a reduction in tuition fees over Semester 1 and 2 (A$5,000 per semester).