The Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious studies offers three scholarships for excellent students from abroad at Radboud University. The amount of the scholarship is € 10,500.
The Faculty Scholarship for the Master in Theology program is open to overseas fee-paying students applying for a full-time master’s program. The funding program is available for self-funded international students heedlessly of nationality or domicile.
Faculty Scholarships for Master in Theology
Nice offer to study at Radboud University in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Founded in 1923, Radboud University has seven faculties with over 20000 students. It offers 14 master courses and 11 bachelor programs taught in English and several more taught in Dutch. All programs are active in many different disciplines.
Why at Radboud University? RU is well-known for high-quality education and research. It is a student-focused research university in The Netherlands. Radboud University offers a range of support to help finance studies at a higher level.
Application Deadline: 1 April 2023.
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies
- Course Level: Master program (1-year or 3-year)
- Award: € 10,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 3
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All EU/EEA countries
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded for master’s degree course for the one-year Master’s in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year Master’s in Theology (180 EC)
- Admissible Criteria: In order to be eligible, applicants must:
- Students with a Bachelor’s degree in Theology or a related discipline can apply.
- Applicants from underrepresented backgrounds in Theology (especially women) and those seeking an ecclesiastical career in the Catholic Church are strongly encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible for the scholarship, applicants must apply for a master’s program in theology at the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious Studies. Apply to the program through Studielink.
- Supporting Documents: Eligible applicants must upload the following documents: A letter of motivation stating which area of Theology, a CV, Two letters of recommendation, Transcripts, and An academic writing sample/essay (between 2000-2500 words).
- Admission Requirements: A Skype interview may be part of the scholarship procedure.
- Language Requirement: English language proficiency is required to study at Radboud University.
The scholarship amounts € 10,500 and counts for three years if chosen for the 3-year Theology specialization. The award is renewable for two more years, for three years, provided students remain in good academic standing. For EER/EU students, this amount covers tuition fees (€ 2.314 for the academic year 2023-2024), plus living expenses.