If you are looking to embark on a career in the field of theology, then you can apply for the Faculty Scholarships for the One-year Master’s Specialization in Theology at Radboud University.
There are four opportunities available offered by the Faculty of Philosophy, Theology, and Religious studies for international students who wish to enter the master’s degree coursework in the Netherlands.
Best offer for EEA and Non-EU/EEA students to receive financial help for master study in the Netherlands.
User Review( votes)
Radboud University was originated in 1923 and it is a public university with a strong focus on research located in Nijmegen, the Netherlands. The university offers various bachelor’s and master’s degree programs.
Why study at Radboud University? While studying at this university, you will have the opportunity to work closely with leading researchers and excellent teachers in interactive, small seminars.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is April 1, 2023.
- University or Organization: Radboud University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Post-graduate
- Award: € 10,500
- Number of Awards: Three
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the Netherlands
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from non-EEA as well as EEA countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Pursuing Masters in Theology and Religious studies
- Eligibility Criteria: Applicants must have to enroll in one-year Master’s specialization in Theology (60 EC) and 3-year specialization in Theology (180 EC) at the university. Students with a bachelor degree can apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, applicants are advised to take admission to the Master’s Degree Program in Theology at Radboud University.
- Supporting Documents: The university may ask you for a Scan of a valid passport or European ID card, official transcript of your Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, motivation letter, reference letter, and CV.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a bachelor’s degree certificate.
- Language Requirement: If your native language is not English, you have to provide evidence of English language
- Radboud University will provide an educational bursary of € 10,500 to covers tuition fees (€ 2.314 for the academic year 2023-2024), plus living expenses.
- For students who require a visa, the award covers the minimum amount required to obtain a visa without a tuition fee. For more information click here.