Bournemouth University is now accepting applications for the Faculty of Science & Technology Executive Dean’s The studentships are available for January 2020 intake. These opportunities are open to international students for pursuing the postgraduate program.
These opportunities are designed to reward excellence in all its forms, giving students additional support while they are studying.
A wonderful opportunity for international students to get funding for study in UK.
User Review( votes)
Bournemouth University is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole. The university was founded in 1992 as one of the new universities, however, the origins of its predecessor date back to the early 1900s.
If English is not applicant’s first language, they will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course.
- Application Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Course Level: The studentships are available to pursue postgraduate degree programme.
- Study Subject: The studentships are awarded in the Faculty of Science & Technology.
- Award: 50% fee reduction will be awarded.
- Number of Awards: Up to five opportunities are available.
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the opportunity
- Any applicant for a full-time postgraduate degree in the Faculty of Science & Technology who qualifies as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes
- You must hold a minimum of a UK upper second-class Honours (2i) degree (or an overseas equivalent).
- English Language Requirements: If English is not the first language, applicants will have to provide evidence that they have been assessed in all four components of English (reading, writing, speaking and listening) to the required standard for a degree course. As a general rule, to be accepted onto any Bachelor’s or Master’s program, the student will need to have achieved a minimum of IELTS (Academic) 6.0 overall, with no less than 5.5 in each component.
How to Apply: The mode of application is online.