To encourage the education of students in the USA, the Fair Cases Law Group is offering the $1000 Fair Cases Law Group Scholarship.
The scholarship aims to support law students who are going to enrol in the undergraduate or graduate degree programme in the USA.
Beneficial offer for students to get benefitted in the USA.
User Review( votes)
Fair Cases Law Group is a respected plaintiff’s law firm with a well-earned reputation. They have a law firm team, including our lawyers, paralegals and legal secretaries are fully committed to exceeding each client’s expectations.
Application Deadline: December 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Fair Cases Law Group
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or graduate
- Award: $1,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: US citizens
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: USA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or graduate degree in law.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- S. Citizen (or permanent resident).
- Enrolled (or enrolling) as a full-time student of accredited college/university within the United States for completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To book your place in the programme, applicants have to complete the application form.
- Supporting Documents: Submit a brief essay between 350 to 700 words detailing your vision for your future, including an explanation of short-term and long-term goals, and how a J.D. degree will help you get to where you want to go, current college or graduate school transcript or, if not already enrolled, your acceptance letter to a college or law school.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have at least a 2.5 GPA in law degree.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the English language.
Each successful scholar will receive the award amount of $1,000 to cover their educational expenses in the USA.