ISID and Pfizer Inc. are happy to offer a new competitive grant challenge to support programs working on antimicrobial stewardship campaigns throughout Africa and the Middle East.
The educational programme is designed for healthcare organizations, hospitals, tertiary care clinics, and educational settings. The scholarship will provide up to $100,000 of funds to support two-year initiatives.
ISID is a non-profit organization composed of 80,000 professionals representing every country in the world, established in 1986. Pfizer Inc. is one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies.
Why should apply for this research program? By joining this program, students will increase the knowledge base of infectious diseases through research and enhance the professional development of individuals in this discipline.
Application Deadline: August 4, 2020
- Provider: ISID and Pfizer
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Awards: Up to $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Africa & the Middle East
- Eligible Countries: Africa and the Middle East
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: A research program in the field of medical, dental, nursing, allied health, and pharmacy professional schools; healthcare institutions (both large and small); professional associations; public health organizations, environmental health organizations, government agencies; Research facilities and other entities with a mission related to healthcare improvement.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an important role, and the requesting organization must have a key role in the project.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates who wish to apply for this opportunity, they must follow all the given steps:
- Please go to www.cybergrants.com/pfizer/loi and sign in. First-time
- Users should click “REGISTER NOW”.
- Select the following Competitive Grant Program Name: 2020 HOS R
- Pfizer-ISID AFME Grant Challenge
- Requirements for submission:
- Complete all required sections of the online app
- Supporting Documents: Relevant transcripts, academic CV, passport copy must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: For taking part in this program, candidates must have a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
The ISID and Pfizer will provide an award amount up to $100,000 of funds to support two-year initiatives for the winning candidates.