With the collaboration of Sao Paulo Research Foundation, the University of Sao Paulo is providing The grants for talented students in Brazil.
The scholarship aims to support domestic students who want to conduct research in agronomical sciences and veterinary medicine.
User Review( votes)
FAPESP is a public foundation in the State of São Paulo, Brazil. It offers many programs to support scientists willing to work in research institutions in the state of São Paulo, Brazil.
Why should you join this program? Their mission to support research projects in higher education and research institutions, in all fields of knowledge.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Sao Paulo Research Foundation and University of Sao Paulo
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Research
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Brazil Students
- The award can be taken in Brazil
- Eligible Countries: Brazil
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Research in agronomical sciences, veterinary medicine
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be Brazil students
- Aspirants have to register in the bachelor’s degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To grasp the opportunity, applicants have to take admission in the research degree program at the university. After that, students can win the program.
- Supporting Documents: Students have to submit academic transcripts of all the previous school attended and proof of permanent residency.
- Admission Requirements: To being considered for the award, candidates must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievement.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have o provide the standardised test scores of the English language proficiency.
The Sao Paulo Research Foundation and the University of São Paulo will provide the educational fund for students.