TranslationServices.com Scholarship is now open for the outstanding candidates. The funding award is available for the academic year 2020/21.
The study program is designed to attract students from all over the world who are graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student in the United States.
Helpful offer for international students to get a study fund in the USA.
User Review( vote)
TranslationServices.com offers both business translation and localization services to help your business accurately adapt corporate and marketing materials for new audiences.
Why should apply for this program? At TranslationServices.com, students will acquire the skill of writing sooner, increasing their chances for success in school and the professional world.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- Organization: TranslationServices.com
- Department: NA
- Course Level: High School Senior or Undergraduate
- Awards: $500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject area.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, you must be a graduating high school senior or an undergraduate student in the United States
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the award, candidates are obligatory to apply through an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants should provide permission to publish your essay and a photo of you on the TranslationServices.com blog
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must have maintained a cumulative GPA above 3.0 over the previous school year
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Benefits: TranslationServices.com will be awarded one $500 scholarship each year.