Success comes to those who dedicate everything towards their passion. If you are ready for this, then the Fay Marles award is a good opportunity for completing your dream and desires in Australia.
Golden opportunity for Australian students
User Review( votes)
The University of Melbourne is associated with numerous institutes and research centers. It was founded in 1853 and now is situated as a public research university in Melbourne.
Why at the University of Melbourne? At this university, the participants have a range of degree level along with a variety of awards. It provides a great education system and exceptional teaching facilities which help students to build a bright future.
- University or Organization: The University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: A graduate research program
- Award: $60,000 – $100,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Approximately 20
- Nationality: Australia
- The program can be taken in Australia
- Application Deadline: The application will start from September 1, 2019, and will till October 31, 2019.
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Only Australian and New Zealand candidates can apply.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing masters by research or doctoral degree program in any subject at the university.
- Admissible Criteria: An applicant must be of Indigenous Australia descent and/or be experiencing compassionate or compelling circumstances (e.g. illness, a disability, carer’s responsibilities or personal hardship).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students are required to take admission in a graduate research degree program at the university. Once you meet the entry requirements, you can complete the online application process for the grant.
Note: The participants are notified of the outcome of their application by February of each year.
- Supporting Documents: The candidates have to submit all the required documents listed on their course acceptance letter.
- Admission Requirements: An ideal participant must complete a bachelor’s degree program before applying to this course.
- Language Requirement: Students should be very proficient in the English language.
The educational bursary will provide a living allowance of $30,600 per year pro-rata for up to two years for masters by research participants or up to 3.5 years for candidates of a doctoral degree.