The University of California, Irvine is now accepting applications for UC Irvine Regents’ funding for the US and International Freshmen Students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The program is open for the high achieving candidates to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the University of California, Irvine.
Great offer to get an Undergraduate education with study fund.
User Review( vote)
The University of California, Irvine (UCI) was founded in 1965. It offers 222-degree programs as 87 undergraduate degrees and 129 graduate and professional degrees. Its strategic plan goes an ambitious path to reach new heights of excellence and social impact.
Why at the University of California, Irvine? As one of the 10 campuses in the University of California (UC) system, UCI is a center for quality education. It is bounded to excellence through diversity and to the goal of reflecting diversity in its faculty, staff and student population.
Application Deadline: November 30, 2019
- University or Organization: University of California, Irvine
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Covering educational expenses
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Varies
- Nationality: US and International
- The award program can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: US citizen or eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The applicants must meet all the following criteria to be eligible-
- Be incoming freshmen who demonstrate a high level of academic achievement as demonstrated by their high school GPA as reported on the admissions application, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application.
- Be a U.S. citizen, an eligible non-citizen, an international student with a valid visa or students qualifying under AB130 or AB131.
- Only students who fall under these categories are eligible for the Regents’ Scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the Regents’ Scholarship, you must apply for fall admission by November 30. No additional materials are required nor considered in the selection process.
- Supporting Documents and Admission Requirements: Applicants must have required high school GPA, SAT (or ACT) scores, personal statements, and depth and breadth of the admissions application
- The grant is awarded based on the information gathered on the UC Application for Admission and Scholarships.
The prize money is established each year. The winner will also receive other benefits from the university such as class registration, a priority window, graduation library privileges, Regents’ Scholar notation on official transcripts and a proposal of guaranteed on-campus housing.