FDH Bank is delighted to offer 30 scholarships to visually impaired students in government secondary schools in Malawi for the academic year 2020-21.
The awards are to encourage and support domestic visually impaired students. This program aims to help those students who come from low-income families and have no money to study.
Nice offer for students to get fund for study.
User Review( vote)
Founded in 2008, FDH Bank is a commercial bank in Malawi. It provides value to all stakeholders through superior returns, sustainable growth, transparency and accountability, teamwork, innovation, customer satisfaction, secure and efficient banking solutions based on sound business values.
Why should you apply to this program? Through this opportunity, candidates can develop a broad range of skills and grow in confidence or practical advice and support. Students can get the destination for career, leadership, and volunteer opportunities specific to their education and professional goals.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: FDH Bank
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: Varies
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 30
- Nationality: Domestic
- The prize can be taken in Malawi
- Eligible Countries: Malawi students are eligible to apply for the grants.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: The bursaries are available for any degree coursework.
- Admissible Criteria: 30 Disabled Students must have to register full time for any degree coursework at 14 government secondary schools of Malawi.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying this educational award, candidates have to take admission to any degree program at any university in Malawi. After that, they will be automatically considered for the bursaries.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a transcript, photographs, letter of recommendation, a resume, and all the necessary mark-sheets.
- Admission Requirements: None or maybe admission time
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have English language proficiency in writing, speaking, and reading.
Benefits: The scholars will receive tuition fees and accommodation as well as they will get boarding and upkeep allowances.