Bangor University is inviting high-potential and talented students for the Vice-Chancellor Scholarships program who want to complete their higher education in the United Kingdom.
The studentship aims to encourage and supports ambitious students from around the world, to come and study at Bangor University for the academic session 2021-2022.
Received its Royal Charter in 1885, Bangor University is a public university in Bangor, Wales. It is one of the founding institutions of the federal University of Wales and offers various degree programs.
Why study at Bangor University? The university is a strong, confident institution recognised nationally and internationally as a centre of excellence. It is known for its outstanding teaching quality and learning environment.
Application Deadline: May 25, 2021
- University or Organization: Bangor University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: 50% tuition fee or up to £3,000
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities are eligible.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors or Masters degree in any subject stream offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible,
- For undergraduate degree: Grades equivalent of GCE A-level A grade students
- For postgraduate degree: Candidates must have an equivalent of a UK 1st class Bachelors degree
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, firstly students have to enrol in the bachelors or masters degree coursework via online application or UCAS at the Bangor University. After taking confirmation, applicants can access the application form and email it to Kerry Marie Jones at [email protected]bangor.ac.uk.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit the cover letter, copy of passport and academic transcripts of all the previous school attended.
- Admission Requirements: When you come to study at Bangor, you have to fulfil the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: To be eligible for the opportunity , international students must satisfy the English Language Requirements of the university.
The award will be distributed in the following manner:
- Undergraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the Tuition Fee for Year 1, and up to £3,000 per year for Year 2 & 3
- Postgraduate degree: The award is valued at 50% of the tuition fee.